Are you seeking to obtain a Green Card Permanent Resident status? At the Delgado Law Group, attorney Jacqueline Delgado has the experience you will need to reach your goals.
A Green Card holder (permanent resident) allows someone the opportunity to work and live in the United States on a permanent basis. Once approved, a person is is given a permanent resident card, or what is commonly called a “Green Card”. There are several ways a person may be eligible for a Green Card, including:
- Through a Family Based Sponsor
- Based on Asylum or Refugee Status
- Through a Job
- Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (also known as the ‘Green Card Lottery’)
- K Nonimmigrant (includes fiancé(e))
- Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act
- Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Status
Each method of obtaining a Green Card or permanent residency has specific legal requirements. If you are seeking a Green Card, contact the Delgado Law Group to help you navigate the complexities of the process.